MyschoolNews is the largest Educational resource site and Hub for Nigerian Students and writers who are interested in getting informed on educational news and getting paid for writing for passion. Register Now and start earning from your passion.
At MyschoolNews.com.ng our main objective is to provide students with credible and dependable information timely regarding Nigeria educational system and
Generally, we create and share news from:
· Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education in Nigeria
· Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
· Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (POST UTME)
· Latest News From from Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU)
· Federal Ministry of Education (FME)
· National Universities Commission (NUC)
· National Commission for Colleges of Education (NCCE)
· National Board for Technical Education (NBTE)
· Nigeria Union of Teachers (NUT)
· National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
· West African Examinations Council (WAEC)
· National Examinations Council (NECO)
· National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB)
· Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB)
· Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB).
· Project Topics
· Finally, we share the latest Scholarships ranging from Local Scholarships, International Scholarships, Undergraduate Scholarships and Postgraduate Scholarships.
· We write helpful articles for Nigerian prospective and returning students.
Thank you so much for registering, and we love it when you create and read articles,comments,share and invite your friends to join MyschoolNews
If you have any questions, kindly fill the form below to contact us or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
So here is the deal: We will pay you for your efforts. You don’t need to be an expert—you just need to have English equal to that of a native speaker, a sense of humor, and a love for things unusual or interesting.
You do not need to have any relevant experience or hold any particular qualifications, but you do need to:
- Possess excellent creativity
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Show a passion for content creation
- Stay on top of trends
You will earn revenue for every article that is published.
- No limit on articles published
- Must be 100% original content
- Paid out via Local Bank Transfer
|Withdrawal Method||Minimum Withdrawal Amount|