Olusegun Agagu University of Science and Technology, OAUSTECH Post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. OSUSTECH Post UTME form is now available for purchase online.
Get all Breaking News from #BBNaija2020 and Schools Resumption Date on your whatsApp Status Now - Click Link to Join
- Myschoolnews WhatsApp Tv - JOIN NOW
- Join Myschoolnews on Telegram Now
- Join Myschoolnews On Facebook Now
- Join Myschoolnews On Twitter Now
- Join Myschoolnews On Instagram Now
Olusegun Agagu University of Science and Technology (OAUSTECH), Okitipupa formerly known as the Ondo State University of Science and Technology (OSUSTECH), Okitipupa, Ondo State has commenced its On-line registration for the screening exercise for admission into ALL Programmes in the University for 2020/2021 Session.
Candidates should note that provisional admission would be offered on the basis of first come, first served.
OSUSTECH Post-UTME Screening Eligibility.
- Those who made Ondo State University of Science & Technology, Okitipupa (OSUSTECH) their institution of first choice in the 2020/2021 UTME and scored 180 and above;
- Direct Entry candidates who chose OSUSTECH as their institution of first choice; and
- Those who sat for the 2020/2021 UTME, scored 180 & above and are willing to change and make Ondo State University of Science & Technology, Okitipupa their institution of first choice.
Recommended: List Of Courses Offered by OSUSTECH & Requirements.
How to Apply for OSUSTECH Post UTME Form.
i. Candidates should log on to the University’s admission screening portal www.putme.osustech.edu.ngwith VALID JAMB Registration Number to Create Account and make payment on the Platform.
ii. Please note that the candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) should be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
iii. Candidates are to obtain a print-out containing the Transaction ID upon payment of ₦2,000.00 only.
iv. After successful payment, candidates are automatically redirected to the University portal to complete their Data Form online.
v. Candidates are advised to check the Admission Screening portal regularly to check the date of their POST UTME Exam Schedule.
FOR ENQUIRIES & COMPLAINTS: CALL 08034404947 08106355507, 07032270305
Kindly leave a comment below so our voices will be heard. Please Click Here REGISTER to Enable the Comment Button.