Hilarious: Student shocked after the noodles she was cooking in her hostel was stolen from the burner

A student who was cooking noodles was greeted with a shocker when she went into her room briefly and returned to find her food gone.

Student shocked after the noodles she was cooking in her hostel was stolen from the burner

Get all Breaking News for Post-UTME,Admission List,JAMB,WAEC,NECO and Schools Resumption Date on your whatsApp Status Now - Click Links to Join 

The student who stays in the school's hostel explained that she decided to cook outside her room because of the heat.

 

While cooking, she went into her room to return the oil and pepper but when she came back, someone had scooped her hot noodles from the pot, leaving an almost empty pot on the burner.

1586386520-768-by-768-1.gif

Sharing a photo of what was left in the pot, she tweeted: "So for the first time in my two years in this hostel, I said I should cook outside my room cause of heat. I entered the room to just return d pepper and oil and before I came back, my noodles is gone... Buhari is actually not our problem in this country. We’d see in d morning."

Do you have questions to ask about this article? Kindly leave a comment below so our voices will be heard. Please Click Here REGISTER to Enable the Comment Button.

MyschoolNews Campus Pay - Earn Up to ₦50,000 Monthly | Write, Comment,Share and Invite Friends (JOIN NOW)

Lindaikejisblog

Enjoyed this article? Stay informed by joining our newsletter!

Comments

You must be logged in to post a comment.

About Author
4