Kwara State College of Nursing (KWCON) Basic & General Nursing (RN) Admission Form for 2019/2020 Is Out
The Kwara State College Of Nursing Oke-Ode wishes to announce to the general public that the sales of admission application forms for the 2019/2020 Academic Session for Basic & General Nursing (RN) training program has commenced with effect from April 16, 2019.
The College Of Nursing Oke-Ode is fully accredited by the Nursing & Midwifery Council Of Nigeria (NMCN). It is a state-of-the-art and holistic Nursing training institution, competing among the very best in the West African subregion. The College recorded a 100% success in the 2017 NMCN Basic Nursing professional qualifying examination.
KWCON Admission Eligibility.
1. Minimum of 5 O’Level credits in GCE/SSCE (WAEC or NECO) is required, to include : English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
2. Candidates awaiting results are allowed to apply.
Steps to Apply for Kwara State College of Nursing Oke Ode Admission.
1. Visit: portal.kwaraconokeode.com.ng to access admission forms and procedures.
3. Make payment online via the College portal stated above.
CLOSING DATE: Application closes by midnight, August 17, 2019.
- The College entrance examining procedure is by a CBT (Computer-Based Test) and panel interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates based on CBT performance will be interviewed.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION SCHEDULED AS FOLLOWS;:
VENUE: UNITS CBT CENTRE (Behind Diamond Filling Station, Ita-Elepa Area, Off Asa-Dam Road, Ilorin, Kwara State.)
DATE: 24th August, 2019.
PLEASE NOTE: ANY CANDIDATE WHO PURCHASES APPLICATION FORM FROM ANY INDIVIDUAL OR WEBSITE OTHER THAN AS HEREIN STATED ABOVE DOES SO AT HIS/HER OWN RISK.