Glasgow Caledonian University Scholarship Invitation: Applications are currently ongoing for the Glasgow Caledonian University Master of Public Health Scholarship. Interested should see the details below and apply if eligible.
Glasgow Caledonian University is a public university in Glasgow, Scotland. It was formed in 1993 by the merger of The Queen’s College, Glasgow and Glasgow Polytechnic.
Join a university aligned to the global public health research agenda. Learn from our experienced teaching team working with researchers, graduates and external public health employers as part of an international force for the common good.
The scholarship associated with this programme offers full time International funding towards their tuition fees for the Masters of Public Health course commencing January 2019.
You can receive a scholarship of £4,500 which will be deducted from tuition fees.
When is the application deadline?
November 18, 2018
Who can apply?
- Any International fee paying student who has applied for the full time Master of Public Health programme at GCU Glasgow Campus commencing January 2019
To be eligible, applicants must,
- Be International students
- Have completed their Bachelors degree program
- Must hold an offer of study with GCU before applying or the application will be rejected
What are the scholarship benefits?
- International students who apply and are awarded the scholarship will receive £4,500 which will be deducted from tuition fees
How to Apply for the Glasgow Caledonian University Master of Public Health Scholarship
Terms and Conditions:
Must hold an offer of study with GCU before applying or the application will be rejected
You must be able to cover the balance of your tuition costs and your living costs in line with the UKVI requirments when applying for a Visa
Scholarships cannot be deferred to another academic session.