The Top-Up (Degree and HND Conversion) Programme of Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) in Affiliation with The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro provides a platform where opportunities are made available for quality university education for the target beneficiaries.
It enables university graduates who are unable to stand out academically during the first degree due to one challenge or the other to remedy their results.
Also it allows HND graduates to upgrade their certificates to University Degrees.
FUOYE – Ilaro Poly Top-Up/Conversion Programme Objectives.
The Objectives of the FUOYE Top-Up (Degree and HND Conversion) Programme are to:
- provide suitable academic programmes that would facilitate conversion from HND to university degree certification.
- make available contents and Instructions that would upgrade the quality of university degrees from Third Class end/or Pass.
- facilitate university education that will lead to change of degree/career, where necessary.
- Create and academic level ground for university degree acquisition.
FUOYE – Ilaro Poly Top-Up/Conversion Programme Available Course.
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- B.Eng. Computer Engineering
- B.Eng. Civil Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
FACULTY OF SCIENCES
- B.Sc. (Computer Science)
- B.Sc. (Mathematics)
- B.Sc. (Physics)
- B.Sc. (Industrial Chemistry)
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- B.Agric. Animal Production and Health
- B.Agric. Food science and Technology
- B.Agric. Hospitality and Tourism Management
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration & Management
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance
- B.Sc. Public Administration
FUOYE – Ilaro Poly Top-Up/Conversion Programme Admission Requirements.
Candidates must satisfy the following admission requirements:
- Applicants must possess a minimum of five(5) O’Level subjects at credit level In relevant subjects In not more than two (2) sittings in the subjects relevant to their proposed programmes. English Language at credit level is compulsory for all candidates.
- In addition, credit in Mathematics Is compulsory for candidates seeking admission into Programmes in the Faculties of Engineering, Sciences and social Sciences.
- Minimum of Third Class Honors or Pass degree or HND certificate from a recognized institution is required for conversion programme.
- Completion or exemption from the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme.
FUOYE – Ilaro Poly Top-Up/Conversion Programme Other Details.
TUITION: The tuition fee is N173,900 per academic session payment in two installment is acceptable.
DURATION OF PROGRAMME: Two (2) years of six (6) semesters (15 weeks per semester). Subject to the management decision
LECTURE/CONTACT PERIOD: Lectures takes place at the Engineering Complex, The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro on Full-Time basis.
How to Apply for FUOYE – Ilaro Poly Top-Up/Conversion Admission Form.
- Pick application forms at Federal Polytechnic Ilaro after payment of a non-refundable fee of of N15,000.
- Present the duly completed form with relevant credentials (original and photocopies) and printed receipt at the Directorate of Linkage and Affiliation, Federal Polytechnic Ilaro.
Contact numbers are:
- Dr. Adekunle FUOYE, 09058309801
- 2. Mrs. Tosin (FUOYE) 070356 77898
- Mr, Makinde Oluseun (FPI) 09039022540