FREE VOCATIONAL TRAINING SCHOOL BY EBONYI STATE GOVERNMENT
We are in the skills and knowledge economy vocational education is an instrument you need to achieve it.
For it promotes capacity and human capital development. What you know takes you to where you want to be. Many nations in the world value vocational education, because SABIFICATE is better than CERTIFICATE. Come to Ebonyi State Vocational College today.
WHY VOCATIONAL EDUCATION
- Vocational graduates have better employment opportunities than graduates from conventional schools. It goes without saying that getting an office job is a struggle.
- Vocational school programs are typically shorter than a four-year private or public college.
- The term `vocational` actually means `work-related`. So if you are doing a vocational qualification it means you are doing a vocational qualification it means you are learning skills will help you to get, and do a job.
- Vocational graduates possess good attitudes toward work; they are able to physically engage themselves from start to finish of a project.
- Some people are not aware that you can actually get vocational qualifications that will take you up to the same level as a degree, so the opportunities for continued personal development are still there, even if you don’t choose the conventional route.
- With a vocational qualification, you’re more likely to be able to start working sooner, giving you the experience you need to back up what you’re learning and you get to earn money at the same time.
- Vocational graduates possess necessary technical skills in their specialization.
Vocational Education is the future and the future is now.
Ebonyi State is taking the lead under the pragmatic leadership of Chief (Engr.) David Nweze Umahi.
God bless Gov. Umahi