Institute of Management and Technology (IMT) in Affiliation with UNN Degree Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session,Available Courses and How to Apply for UNN / IMT Degree Post UTME Form.
Get all Breaking News from #BBNaija2020 and Schools Resumption Date on your whatsApp Status Now - Click Link to Join
- Myschoolnews WhatsApp Tv - JOIN NOW
- Join Myschoolnews On Facebook Now
- Join Myschoolnews On Twitter Now
- Join Myschoolnews On Instagram Now
Latest Update: The proposed Post – UTME Examination for the Degree and Direct Entry into the Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu for 2020/2021 Academic Session will no longer hold on the 28th -30th October 2020 for the degree programme as earlier scheduled. A new date will be communicated. Meanwhile, applications are still ongoing into the affected programmes.
The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT) , Enugu in affiliation with University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN), hereby announces to the general public especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the registration of candidates for the 2020/2021 POST UTME screening exercise. The screening is for candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2020/2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination conducted by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Candidates with National Diploma (ND) from recognized Polytechnics in Nigeria who applied for Direct Entry in 2020/2021 UTME are also eligible for the screening examination into the above programmes.
UNN / IMT Degree Post UTME – Available Courses.
The screening exercise will be for the following Degree Programmes:
- B.sc Accounting
- B.Sc Banking and Finance
- B.Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Marketing
- B.Sc Public Administration
- B.sc Statistics
- Mass Communication B.Sc
- Computer Science B.Sc
Note that the above programmes have been accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC), and the admitted candidates on graduation are eligible to participate in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
UNN / IMT Degree Post UTME Screening Subjects & Schedule.
Date of the POST UTME for both the post UTME and Direct Entry candidates is 28th Oct. to 30 Oct. 2020.
Venue: CBT CENTRE, IMT (CAMPUS 3),ENUGU.
How to Apply for UNN / IMT Degree Post UTME Form.
Applicants should commence registration immediately using the following procedure:
- Visit Portal.imt.edu.ng and click on ONLINE PORTAL. Then click on APPLY at top-right hand corner of the website.
- Fill the application form.
- Cross-check the data supplied on the summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission.
- Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE. Then proceed to ANY BANK and pay the application fee of two thousand Naira (N2000.00) only through INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through IMT Quick Teller link: https:/www.quickteller.com/IMT ,select Screening Exam Fee as the payment option.
- After payment, return to the portal portal.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- Every candidate must provide a valid email address and phone number.
For online APPLICATION SUPPORT, contact 07016705460, 08167090026; or send an Email to email@example.com
All applications must be filled and submitted online on or before 16th October, 2020 as the application window closes on that day. Candidates are also advised to change to the Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu as their FIRST CHOICE Institution and also note that any wrong information given disqualifies the candidate.
Kindly leave a comment below so our voices will be heard. Please Click Here REGISTER to Enable the Comment Button.