ICTP High-Performance Computing Scholarships for Developing Countries 2021-The ICTP High-Performance Computing (MHPC) is an innovative specialization program that prepares students for exciting careers in the fast-growing field of HPC.
Get all Breaking News for Post-UTME,Admission List,JAMB,WAEC,NECO and Schools Resumption Date on your whatsApp Status Now - Click Links to Join
- Myschoolnews WhatsApp Tv - JOIN NOW
- Join Myschoolnews on Telegram Now
- Join Myschoolnews On Facebook Now
- Join Myschoolnews On Twitter Now
- Join Myschoolnews On Instagram Now
This scholarship opportunity aims to create a group of experts who have the hands-on training and skills needed to fill this gap, by providing students with a solid background in scientific computing approaches, algorithms, and modeling.
Application Deadline: 30th April 2021
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: These scholarships cover the MHPC tuition fees as well as the cost-of-living expenses and plane tickets from and to the origin country. The scholarships are provided by ICTP (not by MHPC), and winners are automatically admitted to MHPC.
Duration of Award: Fulltime
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- have a strong interest in information technology problems driven by scientific research or industrial needs.
- be citizens of developing countries.
- be proficient in English Language.
- have a sound knowledge of Linux operating system and a knowledge of Python language is assumed at the level of the first 39 exercises of the learn python the hard way.
Application Process: Click Here To Begin Application Process