It is hereby announced for the information of the general public and particularly students of Delta State Origin that the Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board Has commenced online bursary registration of Students for the State Government's 2020/2021 Students Special Assistance Scheme (SSAS).
Get all Breaking News for Post-UTME,Admission List,JAMB,WAEC,NECO and Schools Resumption Date on your whatsApp Status Now - Click Links to Join
- Myschoolnews WhatsApp Tv - JOIN NOW
- Join Myschoolnews on Telegram Now
- Join Myschoolnews On Facebook Now
- Join Myschoolnews On Twitter Now
- Join Myschoolnews On Instagram Now
CRITERIA FOR AWARD:
-ALL APPLICANT MUST Applicants must be of Delta State origin. - Must have National Identification Number (NIM).
- Must be registered full-ime students of only Government approved private and public Terfiary Institutions (PGD, Masters and PhD Students are NOT eligible).
Must have CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year's examination.
Be in second year/NDI (200 to 500) in the Universities or HND Il in the Polytechnics /Monotechnic and NCE II - Il in the colleges of Education.
- Must have an account with a Bank.
- Applications must indicate their level/year, and their department/ course of study
-Registration/Opening of site is for the period of four (4) weeks ( April Ist - 30th April 2021)
- While time frame for verified list to be returmed to the board is four (4) weeks.
- There shall be PHYSICAL VERIFICATION at the dose of - Any list found to contain fictitious Names will be blacklisted
METHOD OF APPLICATION
i. Log on to www.dsbsb.dl.gov.ng then click on "Apply Here" to submit our bursary application form.
ii. you will be charge Eight Hundred Naira (N800.00) non-refundable online proessing fee using debit cards.
III. Online Acknowledge Card should be downloaded and printed for your personal record registration.
FOR ENQUIRIES: All enquiries should be channeled to Helplines 08143871532 |08030777381| 08032261336 Email address: email@example.com