Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin is now selling the post UTME screening exercise application form for admission into its undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the eligibility, cut-off marks and how to apply for Al-Hikmah University Post UTME form below.
Get all Breaking News from #BBNaija2020 and Schools Resumption Date on your whatsApp Status Now - Click Link to Join
- Myschoolnews WhatsApp Tv - JOIN NOW
- Join Myschoolnews on Telegram Now
- Join Myschoolnews On Facebook Now
- Join Myschoolnews On Twitter Now
- Join Myschoolnews On Instagram Now
Al-Hikmah University, Nigeria’s lowest School fees charging Private University invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into Al-Hikmah University for four (4) year Degree Programmes for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (U.T.M.E) candidates and three (3) year Degree Programmes for Direct Entry candidates.
Al-Hikmah University Post UTME Cut-Off Marks & Requirements.
|B.Sc Computer Science||180|
|LLB Common Law||180|
|LLB Common and Islamic Law||180|
|B. Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS)||180|
|B.Sc Public Health||160|
Applicants must possess a minimum of five (5) credits in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB/SISC Examinations or their equivalent at not more than two (2) sittings in the subjects relevant to their proposed Undergraduate Programmes. English Language at credit level is compulsory for all candidates. In addition, credit in Mathematics is compulsory for candidates seeking admission into Degree Programmes in the Colleges of Management Sciences, Natural Sciences and some Education Courses. Direct Entry admission is also available for applicants with suitable qualifications who obtained Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) DE Form 2020.
Candidates who did not choose Al-Hikmah University As First Choice in the UTME or DIRECT ENTRY are to change their Choice of institution to Al-Hikmah University at any registered JAMB CBT Centres.
Al-Hikmah University Courses.
The following Undergraduate Programmes are available for the 2020/2021 Academic Session:
1. FACULTY OF THE HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.A. (Arabic) – Full-time & Part-time
- B.A. (English) – Full-time & Part-time
- B.A. (History & International Relations) – Full-time & Part-time
- B.A. (Islamic Studies) – Full-time & Part-time
- B.Sc. (Political Science & Conflict Resolution) – Full-time & Part-time
- B.Sc. (Mass Communication) – Full-time & Part-time
- B.Sc. (Sociology) – Full-time & Part-time
- B.Sc. (Public Administration) – Full-time & Part-time
2. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.Sc. (Accounting) – Full-time & Part-time
- B.Sc. (Banking & Finance) – Full-time & Part-time
- B.Sc. (Business Administration) – Full-time & Part-time
- B.Sc. (Economics) – Full-time & Part-time
- B.Sc. (Marketing)
3. FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry B.A. (Ed.) Arabic Language
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Computer Science B.A. (Ed.) Islamic Studies
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics B.A. (Ed.) English
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology B.A. (Ed.) Social Studies B.Ed. Educational Management B.Sc. (Ed.) Economics
- B.Ed. Guidance & Counseling B.Sc. (Ed.) Political Science
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Business Education
4. FACULTY OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- B.Sc. (Biochemistry) B.Sc. (Mathematics)
- B.Sc. (Computer Science) B.Sc. (Physics)
- B.Sc. (Software Engineering) B.Sc. (Information System)
- B.Sc. (Cyber Security) B.Sc. (Physics)
- B.Sc. (Geology and Mineral Sciences) B.Sc. (Physics with Electronics)
- B.Sc. (Industrial Chemistry) B.Sc. (Statistics)
- B.Sc. (Microbiology) B.Sc. (Industrial Mathemetics)
- B.Sc. (Petroleum Chemistry) B.Sc. (Biology)
5. FACULTY OF LAW
- LL.B (Common Law)
- LL.B (Common and Islamic Law)
6. FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
- B.Sc. (Public Health)
- B.Sc.(Medical Laboratory Science)
- B.Sc. (Human Anatomy)
- B.Sc (Human Physiology)
- B.NSc. (Nursing Science)
7. FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- B. Agric (Agriculture)
How to Apply for Al-Hikmah University Post UTME/DE Form.
(i) Applicants for the Undergraduate Programmes should complete the application form online at: http://www.alhikmah.edu.ng and pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000 online.
(ii) Print the duly completed form, online Payment Receipt and Two copies of the Reference Form.
(iii) Present the online Payment Receipt to the University Bursary Department and obtain the official receipt.
(iv) Present the duly completed form with relevant credentials (Original & Photocopy) and official receipt at the Admissions Office for immediate screening.
All Payments are made online, Al-Hikmah University does not accept cash payment or direct payment into the school Account.
Kindly leave a comment below so our voices will be heard. Please Click Here REGISTER to Enable the Comment Button.