This is to inform the general public that the online sale of Application Forms and offer of Admissions to qualified applicants for DLC's degree programmes has commenced against the 2020/2021 academic session.
All DLC's programmes are duly accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC).
Below are the available programmes:
1. BSc. Business Administration
2. BSc. Public Administration
3. BSc. Economics
4. BNSc. Nursing Science
5. BSc. Political Science
6 BSc, International Studies
7. BSc. Sociology
8. BSc. Accounting
9. BSc. Computer Science
with 3 specialization
- MBA Finance and Investiment Specialization
- MBA-Human Resources Specialization
- MBA-Marketing Specialization
1. Master in Business Administration (MBA)
2. Master in International Affairs and Diplomacy (MIAD)
3. Master in Public Health (MPH)
4. Master in Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice (MLC)
5. Master in Information Management (MIM)
6. Master in Public Administration (MPA)
7. Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
8. Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
with 3 specializations:
- MPI-Environmental and Occupational Health
- MPH-Health Promotion and Prevention
Interested candidates should visit the ABU DLC's website: https://apply.abudlc.edu.ng/ for information on how to apply, programme specific admission requirements, study modalities and fees structure.
Candidates are strongly advised to carefully review the programme specific admission requirements before purchase and filling the online application form. Please also note the fallowing generic information/requirements:
1. Possession of basic university entry requirements, including specific admission requirements, is mandatory (see DLC's website for details)
2. Possession of NYSC discharge certificate, exemption or exclusion letters as the case may be is mandatory for PG programmes.
3. The cost of application form for all programmes is Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) only and bank charges of Three Hundred Naira (N300) only.
4. The phone numbers and valid e-mail addresses of the applicant should reflect in the online application form.
5. Third Class (with less than 5 years postgraduate relevant experience) and HND holders applying for MBA must undertake the PGDM programme.
6. HND holders in Business and Public Administration may be entitled to join at 300Level
7. BNSc. admission is ONLY by Direct Entry (2001) and applicant MUST be a Registered Nurse (RN)
For Further Enquiries: Please call our support lines 08173000010 and 08153000010 or send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org Vou can also find us on maybe, is mandatory for admission into the PG social media platforms to have your questions answered.