IMPORTANT NOTICE. PROCEDURES FOR VIRTUAL LECTURES FROM MONDAY 26 JULY 2021.
The 2nd semester virtual lectures begin on Monday 26 July 2021 via vlearn.unilag.edu.ng.
- The virtual lectures will follow the 2nd semester timetable used for in-person lectures.
- Students are to login using their Microsoft email account.
- Students who encounter login problems with their Microsoft email password should contact their Faculty Subdean for assistance.
- Editing of course registration forms (add or delete) began on Monday 19th July and will end on Sunday 1st August 2021.
- Students should note that the deadline for editing will not be extended.
- Students should contact CITS via helpdesk.unilag.edu.ng to lodge complaints on registration on LMS platform.
- Students should endeavour to get the link to each lecture before it commences.
- The link to the lecture is to be obtained from the LMS page of the course.
- The link can be posted on any browser and activated to join the class.
- For effectiveness, students should mute themselves on the Zoom platform during lectures.
- Attendance to each lecture will be recorded automatically on the Zoom platform.
- Students can download the recorded video lecture for revision.
This is a message from the Ag. Director, CITS. DSA