LASU Complete Procedures For Fees payment for the Conversion and Part-Time programmes
Step-By-Step Procedures On How To Go About Payment for the Lasu Conversion Programme and Part-Time Epe Programmes Online via Lasu Portal
Recommended:LASU Complete Procedures For Fees Payment for Sandwich Students
- Open the official website of the Lagos State University (LASU) on https://lasu.edu.ng and locate the menu bar on the top panel of the page, click on the 'Payments' Menu.
- Click on LASU CONVERSION Sub-Menu
- Now, Click on the LASU CONVERSION Payment dropdown
- You can alternatively navigate to the conversion payment portal by completing Step (1) on the page OR by clicking this link: https://lasu.edu.ng/tsa/hndconversion-epayment-app/index.php
- On the Conversion/PT Epe epayment landing page, click on Make Payment to make your payment.
- On rare occasions, your payment may not update and/or reflect, please click on the Update Payment button in such instance to update your payment.
- A form opens up
- Enter your Application Number
- Carefully check and select the desired Programme Type (i.e. Conversion Ojo, or Part-Time Epe).
- Then, select the corresponding Payment Type in the form (i.e. Acceptance, Medical or School Fees).
- Depending on the payment category chosen in (6) above, fill in your required basic details such as phone number, email address and other required details as prompted.
- A payment invoice with a payment RRR is generated for you to use for payment.
- Copy and print your RRR on this invoice page.
- Click submit upon completion to pay on the remita payment portal.
- The 'remita' payment processing portal will open up
- Please review your payment details carefully.
- Should in case of any correction in the details at this stage, please you have to start all over from step 1.
- If all details are correct, proceed to click on the SUBMIT button on the 'remita' portal.
- Please enter your card details to complete your payment.
Read:LASU Complete Procedures For Fees Payment for Postgraduate Students and ACEITSE Students
This article was originally published on Lagos State University