Africa Scholarship 2021 at University of Lincoln – UK - The University of Lincoln is pleased to award an educational fund to outstanding African students who are willing to study a degree program at the Institution.
Get all Breaking News for Post-UTME,Admission List,JAMB,WAEC,NECO and Schools Resumption Date on your whatsApp Status Now - Click Links to Join
Each year the University of Lincoln – UK welcomes students from a diverse range of backgrounds from all over the world and we offer a variety of scholarships and bursaries which can provide extra financial assistance with the costs of study to eligible students.
READ ALSO: Dr. George Moore Data Science Scholarships 2021 at Ulster University – UK
- For programmes commencing in September/October 2021:
Monday 31 May 2021
- For programmes commencing in January/February 2022:
Friday 17 December 2021
Eligible Countries: African countries
Type: Masters (Taught and Research)
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: £5,000.
Recommeded: Miles Morland Foundation African Scholarship At University Of East Anglia, UK - 2021
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- Applicants must be a national of (or permanently domiciled in) a country within Africa.
- Applicants must already hold a Conditional or Unconditional Offer from the University of Lincoln for a full-time postgraduate taught or Master’s by Research programme commencing in February or September 2021
- Applicants must have been awarded a Bachelors degree from a recognised university with a minimum grade of 2:2 or equivalent
- Applicants must meet the English language requirements of their intended course of study – this typically ranges from an IELTS 6.0 – 7.0 or equivalent.
READ: 2021 International Achievement Scholarships at Ball State University – USA
Application Process: You do not need to apply for this scholarship. You will automatically be considered for the Africa Scholarship once you have submitted your application to study at the University of Lincoln.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Do you have questions to ask about this article? Kindly leave a comment below so our voices will be heard. Please Click Here REGISTER to Enable the Comment Button.