School Resumption: 5 States that may resume School activities on Monday 21st September
Get all Breaking News from #BBNaija2020 and Schools Resumption Date on your whatsApp Status Now - Click Link to Join
- Myschoolnews WhatsApp Tv - JOIN NOW
- Join Myschoolnews on Telegram Now
- Join Myschoolnews On Facebook Now
- Join Myschoolnews On Twitter Now
- Join Myschoolnews On Instagram Now
The federal government has decided that school resumption commences immediately after the Presidential Task Force reviewed it's possibilities.
The condition of resumption is that all states who have set up all necessary precautions should fix a date and resume school activities.
There are five states who are likely to resume school on Monday 21st September 2020.
1. Lagos State: The announcement for school resumption in Lagos State has been for over two weeks. The LASU students that resumed on 14th September were not allow into the school by members of ASUU Read full story here
But what's the possibility for Lagos State to resume? According to the population of schools, it might be difficult to check the strict adherence to these safety precautions against COVID19.
With recent developments which was announced by the state government that it maybe only JSS 2 and SS 2 that may resume for now. But this information may not be very certain.
2. Enugu State: The Enugu state chapter of the National Association of Proprietors of Private Schools had a meeting on Monday and concrete matters discussed which I think may decide to resume school activities on the 21st of September.
There is also information that schools in the state have started sending messages to all parents informing them of the school resumption while also keeping the safety protocols against COVID19 in mind.
3. Oyo State: The governor of Oyo state Seyi Making has been doing it's best in the educational system and has ensured that all children in the state are educated.The National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS), Joint Campus Committee, Oyo State chapter has urged the state government to hasten processes towards the reopening of its tertiary institutions, read more here
With the announcement on the school resumption calendar for the 2020/2021 academic calendar it's possible that the state will follow their calendar.
4. Anambra State: The state which is one of the south eastern states with one of the least number of COVID19 cases has been rumored to have resumed school already.
The school resumption in the state is imminent and business activities have since resumed.
5. Ekiti State: The state government has said to have recently announced the resumption of schools by some blogs.
The uniqueness of this is not certain but behind every rumor there is a truth.
For other states they may also be resuming school activities but it's not certain due to their readiness for providing adequate precautionary measures against COVID19 in their state.
The federal government also gave strict warning to the state government and proprietors who are going to resume school fully to be very careful and mindful.
Kindly leave a comment below so our voices will be heard. Please Click Here REGISTER to Enable the Comment Button.