31 Monash International Merit Scholarships to Study in Australia, 2020
Don’t miss out the opportunity to further your studies in Australia! Monash University is now providing you with an opportunity to apply for the International Merit Scholarships to Study in Australia. Up to 31 scholarships are awarded to students from all countries.
The fund is established for providing financial support to those brilliant candidates who will commence in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the University. The studentships are open for the academic year 2020-2021.
Monash University is the second oldest University in the State of Victoria, being a public research institution. It has multiple campuses, in Prato, a hub of study and teaching. Now, it is a member of the prestigious Group of Eight in Australia, a coalition of eight leading research universities in Australia. The University is consistently ranked in the top 100 universities in the world.
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility requirements to be considered for this educational programme:
- The candidate must be an International student.
- Applicant must be intending to enrol full-time in undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- For commencing students, an applicant must have received a Monash offer.
- For current students, an applicant must have completed a minimum of two semesters in Australia.
- You are not eligible to apply for this Scholarship if you are studying Australian Year 12. OR
- Commencing in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (Honours) course or the Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine (M.D.). You will need to complete three semesters and apply as a current student.
- Preference will be given to commencing students.
Acceptable Course and Subject
The University offers these grants for studying the undergraduate degree coursework in the following fields:
- Art, design & architecture
- Humanities & social sciences
- Information technology
- Medicine, nursing & health sciences
- Pharmacy & pharmaceutical sciences
Benefits of the Programs
- Up to 31 scholarships are awarded to students from all countries.
- You will get the amount worth up to $10,000 per annum (48 credit points of study) paid per year until the minimum number of points for your degree is completed.
- Commencing students will be encouraged to apply for a position in Monash Minds, a first-year student leadership programme.
Why Choose Monash?
Students will take advantage of the extra options that come with studying at Australia’s largest University by choosing Monash More classes, more study options, more research programs, and more foreign exchanges are available at the University, offering students a more comprehensive education.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
Candidates are required to follow this application protocol when applying for this studentship:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
Step 2: Apply for Scholarship
Once you have registered yourself as a Monash student, you will be eligible to apply for the Scholarship. For this Scholarship, candidates are required to submit a separate Application form.
Step 3: Submit Required Documents
- Students will also be assessed on their declaration of application for a scholarship (500 words), and their potential as an ambassador for Monash University.
- Candidates are expected to send evidence of annual household income for their father.
- The University always needs more proof of their financial disadvantage.
- Candidates must meet the minimum admission criteria to be eligible for a course at Monash University.
- Applicants must complete the final high school year satisfactorily, or similar, including English.
- Candidates are expected to complete the International Baccalaureate (I.B.) successfully, including English.
- If English isn’t your first language, studying with us will allow you to meet the English language requirements.
- Students are needed to hold their previous degree certificates.
The recipient of a scholarship must fulfil all necessary visa requirements. The Home Affairs Department (H.A.) is responsible for granting an entry visa to Australia. Students who intend to study a registered course at CRICOS are expected to obtain a student visa.
Application deadline: October 15, 2020
Contact email or phone number: firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 3 9902 6000
Applicants can also contact here.
Postal address: Wellington Rd, Clayton VIC 3800, Australia
Kindly leave a comment below so our voices will be heard. Please Click Here REGISTER to Enable the Comment Button.